15 Nisan 2009 Çarşamba

Life is like a journey but the goal is to reach yourself...

Increasing our knowledge day by day and cherishing every moment of this incredible journey defines what learning is to me. There's always something more to discover which makes it even more interesting.

Since I started this online course, not only have I found out about many interesting websites but I also read many articles all of which proved to be useful. ( Integration at a school level got me thinking about some of the overlooked issues (cost, teacher training etc...) as was mentioned in the article. I had been wrapped up with preparing materials to such an extent that a restrospective look at the past (back at my college years when I actually did a lot of instrumental learning!!!) was rewarding.

2 yorum:

  1. Sometimes we need to look back before we move forward. It is amazıng how much learnıng we forget and have to revısıt.

    YanıtlaSil